Hello from Vancouver Island BC

Let's get to know each other a little better.
MemoryLaneFarm

Hi, my name is Kelly and I have been growing Microgreens for the past four years and traditional gardening for many years.
I stumbled across Charles Dowding's YouTube page and started learning all I could about No Till gardening. I then started watching Farmer Jesse's YouTube channel. One day he had Dan on talking about the Local Harvest farm and his venture into No Till.
I enrolled in Dan's course last year and learned some interesting stuff, and I am happy to be included in this years course as well.
Right now my garden is approximately one half acre. I am slowly expanding , built a wood frame unheated greenhouse 35' X 18'. Hoping to be a complete one acre in the next year.
Danoost
Site Admin

Hi and welcome back!
TomF

Hello Kelly. Those are a couple of my YouTube mentors too! You have a great growing season over there on the Island. Wish my in-laws would grow more on their two acre there. Wish I had a grow space like that. Hopefully I can visit yours on out next crossing.
Andrew
Site Admin

Welcome back! We hope you find the material even better this year and that we can build on the knowledge shared by YouTubers like Charles and Jesse.

Return to “Introductions”