Hi from a super beginner!!

Let's get to know each other a little better.
JodyBrody

Hi Everyone!

My name is Jody, and I live in Beautiful Chilliwack, BC. I am a super new beginner Gardener! I had a small patio herb garden last year and hope to have a yard garden for herbs, flowers, veggies and berries. I make Smoke Cleansing Bundles and other products with herbs. I forage in the forest and harvest my mom and friends gardens for herbs and flowers for my products. My goal is to be self sufficient for my products AND to have the garden my yard deserves. I want to be apart of the movement towards Food Sovereignty, to teach and bond with my kids and keep my hands busy....Busy Hands = A Calm Mind! I have dreamed of having a garden for many years, so this is the year it's going to happen :)
Danoost
Site Admin

Thanks for joining. You share our vision: food-security for all.

I've seen some beginning gardeners produce more abundance in their first year than some so-called 'expert' gardeners. Keep things simple, focus on the core gardening principles, maintain an open mind and be proud of what you're going to create.

There are lots of really great gardeners in our community. They're great not just because of the amazing gardens they have created but also because of their generosity and willingness to support others.
Andrew
Site Admin

Welcome to the course! Fail fast, fail often, fail freely. This is the path to success!
ElysseG

Hello from a fellow Chilliwack newish gardener!!

Return to “Introductions”