Getting Living Soil to Vancouver

For course and other questions which are unrelated to specific topics or crops classified below.
hinlopenk

Hi Folks!

I was wondering if any people in Vancouver would be interested in some bags of the living soil from Terra Flora? I saw that they do deliver with Canada Post but for the cost of the delivery, I might just drive myself out there!

I have a small bed at a community garden in Vancouver and am building up its health to hopefully have bountiful harvests over the years to come.

I don't really have the space or time to make my own batch as per Andrew's recipe, so I was wondering if either:

a) A group member is heading back from Chilliwack or further east and could pick some up from the Local Harvest for me? I can meet in Burnaby/Coquitlam/North Vancouver if needed and would pre-pay for them.

b) anyone else is interested in the soil and I can go pick up a few bags for them as well next weekend.

Thanks!
danadykema

Hi there!

My name is Dana. I live in North Van. I started a business with Local Harvest called Valley to Shore in Nov. delivering their beautiful Harvest Boxes to the North Shore.
Since then I have also begun to work with Andrew @ Terra Flora. I am a distributor for his vermicompost currently here in Lynn Valley. I go to Local Harvest every Thursday currently to help Andrew so perhaps I can bring your order to you instead of Canada Post? My price for delivery will be better than CP. Feel free to reply here, call me at 604-999-0243 or email me at valleytoshore@gmail.com to chat further.

Return to “General Questions”