Anna of Tarsangardens South Surrey

Let's get to know each other a little better.
Tarsangardens

Hi everyone. I’m happy to be back for another year of learning. I have to say I’m more of a hands on learner so last year when the in person class and the one farm visit was offered I jumped at the opportunity.
My husband, three children and I reside in South Surrey on a 1/3 of an acre in what we like to call our urban farm “Tarsangardens”.
My 96 year old neighbour who I call my farming buddy continues to inspire me to carry on learning and teaching others what we have learned and continue to learn. That is where my dream of becoming a mini urban market garden comes in.
Dan I’m looking forward to learn more and I certainly share your thoughts of being more self sufficient in light of where the world is going. Andrew it was a pleasure meeting you and your passion for soil brings out the inner geek in me. I caught myself going on and on about compost and microbes 🦠 to so many people lol. It’s infectious.
I’m really hoping to meet with others and continue to grow both inside as a person and out in the yard.

Return to “Introductions”