No-till Gardening free e-course video #7
Seeding and growing French beans (10:11)
Farmer Dan demonstrates:
– Hand seeding for home gardeners
– Mechanical seeding for market gardeners, using the EarthWay seeder
– Why weeds aren’t a problem if you’re interacting weekly in your garden
– How to rapidly harvest clusters of this French bean variety (Crockett untreated)
– How to inoculate your soil with nitrogen-fixing rhizobia bacteria (essential for growing all legumes).
Terra Flora Organics Vermicompost contains rhizobia bacteria. It’s available in our market as well as online at https://terrafloraorganics.com/shop
The EarthWay seeder that Dan uses is available from West Coast Seeds at https://www.westcoastseeds.com/products/earthway-precision-garden-seeder-2
If you missed part #6 of this e-course, it was on how to convert a lawn or paved area into a fertile garden.
Part 5 of the free no-till gardening e-course is linked under the “start a fertile garden” video.
If you’ve come across this page from a search engine or source other than our e-course email, you can opt-in to receive all seven videos via the webform towards the bottom of our previews page.